- Auto-versioning (see http://combres.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=74868)
- Combres automatically detects change to your resource set, including resources' contents, applied filters and minifier and their configuration and generate a new version
- The default auto-version generator is based on GetHashCode() of contributing factors. You can use to use the Sha512 generator, which is 64-bit wide, or plug-in your own generator via the XML data file.
- ETag generation algorithm now uses version's hashcode (see http://combres.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=76394)
- Changes to filter API
- Filter can now accept parameters the way minifiers do. The binder API is changed so that minifiers & filters which don't need parameters don't have to define the binder & parameters.
- Added acceptedResourceSets attribute to <filter> element so that developers can choose which resource sets to have the filter applied (default is all resource sets)
- Support both gzip & deflate result when downloading dynamic resources
- Added time measurement logging code for the whole process and each separate phase in the pipeline
- Moved sample XML data files to Sample Data Files folder
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.