There are no downloads associated with this release.
Note: please use NuGet to download latest version; this page contains an old release of Combres.Release notes
- Updated to work with dotless 188.8.131.52
- Added DotLessCssCombineFilter (apply dotless to group of minified resources)
- Supported Azure (ticket #6835)
- Added resource set's output cache extensibility point
- See interface IResourceSetCache and the default implementation, AspNetResourceSetCache.
- Register custom resource set cache by modifying web.config: <combres cacheProvider="my.custom.cache" .../>
- Added LocalClosureJSMinifier
- This minifier use the Google Closure Compiler program (compiler.jar) to minify JS. JDK must be installed in the web server for this action to be done.
- See MvcSample for demonstration of using LocalClosureJSMinifier.
- Introduced cache-vary extensibility point. Learn about this new feature by refering to:
- Code documentation of ICacheVaryProvider, CacheVaryState and ICacheVaryStateReceiver
- The MvcSample project defines a custom ICacheVaryProvider and a filter that makes use of it to add copyright string using a language specified in session state to the header of a resource set.
- Moved Combres.sln solution file to the top folder
- Moved SampleCommon project and Sample Data Files into Samples folder
- Included Combres.snk as part of the source
The code is written beautifully.The best thing is it considers all the YSlow performance issues in a single library
also It considers all the best compression techniques and provides a simple way to change to any one.
on Oct 5, 2011 at 4:00 AM
Please use zip instead of rar.
on Sep 6, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Added to my project via NuGet, followed the (very) simple instructions and ... it just work. Good stuff.
on Jun 24, 2011 at 9:03 PM
I added this library to my project and it went from a YSlow score of C to an A. Performance increased significantly over a slow wifi network used for testing. Great!
on Jan 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Fantastic project, very well done!
on Dec 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM
this release has support for combining .less css files (dotlesscss.org). Great!
on Nov 21, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Great library!! Is there an update coming where the YUI library reference will be version 3 soon? Looks like you're still using version 1.5.
on Jul 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.