Changes since last version (1.2)
- Support ignore Combres pipeline in debug mode - see issue #6088
- Debug mode generates comment helping identify individual file - see issue #6056
- Pluggable log API (built-in adapter for log4net) - see issue #5633
- Support resource set reference - see issue #5605
- Add option to disable compression - see issue #5572
- Extension methods for Url & Html are moved to a separate DLL, Combres.Mvc. Both web forms & MVC can use the static methods in WebExtensions w/o having to reference Combres.Mvc though.
- Add Include custom service control to emit Combres' links & urls so that Combres can be used in environments where inline code isn't allowed
- Allow resources inside the same set to use different minifier
- Add filter for dotLessCss library
- MsAjaxJsMinifier now exposes all settings that the underlying Ajax Minifier library has
- Config file change now doesn't cause cache invalidation - thus requests for old version may be served from the cache
- Many bug fixes
See code commit comments
for detailed description for all changes.